February 16, 2016
Jesse Finn, former CEdMA President and one of the world’s most experienced in implementing successful subscription programs in education, covered the following in this interactive CEdMA session.
As businesses evaluate how to maintain customer loyalty and software companies move to selling software as a subscription vs. perpetual licensing, selling training using a subscription model has become a hot topic. This highly requested webinar will get you quickly up to speed with the variety of options available to you in making education subscriptions a viable and contributing part of your customer’s relationship with your business. You will learn:
- Types of subscription programs possible for achieving customer adoption and business goals
- Techniques for establishing pricing, packaging and marketing of your program
- How to gain alignment and sponsorship for your program from key influencers
- Implementation best practices
- How to prepare for and evaluate success.
Here are the materials: