The Computer Education Management Association (CEdMA) is a trade association for managers, directors and executives responsible for leading training organizations in high tech companies.
We have over 270 members representing 110+ technology companies, from small startups to tech titans, and everything in between.
Our typical member regularly makes purchasing decisions for all aspects of their organization, from small hardware and software purchases to complicated Learning Management System implementations.
We are excited to announce a new addition to our membership policy for Vendors. Starting September 2015, qualifying vendors can join the CEdMA Vendor Directory. Below are some questions and answers. We hope that you will be able to join and take advantage of this great offer to network and interact with interested members.
Why is there a new membership policy? What is the benefit?
- To benefit our members who are in search of new ways to get their work accomplished and are looking for vendors to engage with.
- To allow Vendors to promote their offerings and support CEdMA, by allowing our vendors to describe their business briefly and leave the door open for conversations initiated by our members.
How much is it to join?
- The cost to be listed in the directory is $500 annually
What do I get when I join?
- Inclusion in the Vendor Directory page on CEdMA site which will contain
- Vendor logo, description and details
- Each vendor gets 1 paragraph (100 words) to include:
- Name and company description
- URL with company contact info
If you wish to proceed, fill out the Vendor Directory Request Form which automatically takes you to the store to pay the $500.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org