I am delighted to invite you to the CEdMA Europe Autumn Conference at the Cheshunt Marriott Hotel on Tue 18th and Wed 19th October. The theme is “Customer Success, making it real”.
Here is the outline agenda where we shall be exploring what exactly is “customer success” as seen by our executives and our customers, and how various trends and “disruptions” are affecting it.
With guest speakers at four of our sessions, we shall be covering:
- Disruptive IT Training Trends – keynote speaker
- What customer success executives want from training – guests from both a larger and smaller member
- What customers want from training – guests from two customers
- IT Training Trends across Europe – keynote speaker
- The Innovation Award Winner’s presentation
- Output from the CEdMA WW Business Survey
The first four sessions above will have breakout sessions following them. And, of course, there will be lots of opportunities for networking.
As an “appetiser”, there is also a no-charge joint CEdMA Europe/BCS (British Computer Society) workshop the day before on Mon 17th starting at 1200 with lunch, “Cloud Tools for design, development and delivery”. The venue is the same.
CEdMA Europe members have two places at the conference at no charge, which includes one night’s accomodation for each person.
Additional overnight accomodation on Mon night, with dinner, bed and breakfast costs £126 per night including VAT, payable directly to Marriott.
Just send me a note to enrol, and let me know who wants to stay on Tue night only, or Mon AND Tue nights (we have an early start on Tue).
Executive, CEdMA Europe