Join us for the premier conference focused on education leaders driving customer facing education businesses at technology companies this April 12-13 at CA Technologies in Santa Clara, California (in the heart of Silicon Valley). You don’t even need to be a CEdMA member to attend the event! We are so sure you will walk away with multiple ideas to increase your training revenue, lower your spending, and drive more adoption of your technology, we are confident you’ll want to sign up for a full membership following the event!
If you remember only three things from this post – here they are:
- This is the only conference designed specifically for education leaders like you
- Industry expert keynote speaker Bryan Chapman will share his deep experience to guide you through the ever changing landscape of education at a high tech company
- This event provides incredible networking opportunities and will help drive you up the corporate ladder.
The CEdMA Spring Conference is a one of a kind opportunity. There is no other conference that is laser focused on the challenges we all face as education leaders. And there is no better way to learn from your peers than attending this conference. Our agenda is packed with 11 sessions led by your peers – the practitioners and the visionaries of our industry. Some of the highlights of our agenda include:
- Aligning Your Education Portfolio to Drive Business Results
- Future of Enterprise Education & Marketing: Nemesis, Competitor or Collaborator
- Leveraging Subscriptions for Customer and Business Success
- Executive Panel: Life Beyond the Smiley Sheet: How Does your Company Think About the Role of Education in Measuring Customer Experience?
- Practical Strategies for Designing Training for the New Reality
In addition, Bryan Chapman, Chief Learning Strategist, Chapman Alliance will kick off the event with a compelling keynote centered around “The Ever-Changing Learning Ecosystem for Customer Education: What's New?” As a veteran in the industry, Bryan has over 22 years of experience and has worked with such organizations as IBM Global Campus, Symantec Education, EMC, Microsoft SMSGR, CA Technologies, Oracle University, SAP Education, JDA Software, VMWare and many others; to help them optimize learning efficiency through the use of innovative learning techniques and technologies. Bryan will explore innovative connections among the technologies that make up our ever-changing learning ecosystem including both traditional and emerging technologies. The session will include examples from forward-thinking organizations showing how they mix and match innovations to meet several types of learning development and delivery including: strategically using blended learning to better meet instructional needs and compress learning contact time, moving learning closer to the point of performance, using mobile at the right time and for the right reasons, practical approaches to introduce learning analytics, the power of linking microlearning, gamification, and single sourcing as a development model. You do not want to miss hearing his advice and perspective first hand!
Feedback from an attendee at our last conference: “Awesome conference! This was my first CEdMA conference and really the first exposure I've had to the organization. I came in with relatively neutral expectations, not really knowing much about the org or members. This is the first time that I've ever attended a conference that was this specific to what I do. There were many smart and experienced people in the room that were willing to share their stories which helped to validate some of the decisions we've made and also highlight areas where we can improve. Amazing that in a conference like this there are companies which are direct competitors, but when we get in a room together we can all learn from one another to improve our educational content and process. Really cool to be a part of this.”
If you are looking for a customer-facing LMS you don’t hate or other types systems to make immediate impact on the business, we will also have a Vendor Pavilion with representation from more than a dozen customer education focused vendors!
There are so many reasons to attend – here’s what our attendees like the most about the conference:
- “Networking and hearing other's viewpoints and stories.”
- “Very interactive; many different areas of education covered.”
- “Content this year was relevant to my job responsibilities. Also the focus on Leadership is something every event should have. We have business problems and we manage people... I like having a mixture of those discussions.”
- “Ability to hear from peers that do exactly what I/we do.”
- “Lots of interactivity with the members attending ‐ no death by PPT!!”
- “The content is always good, I always learn something.”
Of course, for many of us networking with our peers and learning from our peers is the reason some participants come back year-after-year to our conferences. And as always, we have plenty of space on our agenda to allow you to network and learn from your peers directly. Including a fabulous dinner on Tuesday night April 12th where we will announce the winner of the CEdMA Impact Award for 2016.
60 of your peers are already signed up!
You will be joining attendees from companies such as: MathWorks, Kronos, Intel, Tibco, Palo Alto Networks, Cisco, AppDynamics, and more!
Don’t fall behind! Sign up today for the CEdMA Spring Conference - it's the growth opportunity of the year for you as a professional education leader! Many of our past attendees have climbed the ladder from first line Education Manager to Director of Education and all the way up to Vice President and even Chief Knowledge Officer! You owe it to yourself and your company to make time to develop and grow!